Submit a question to Dr. Stacey Quintero Wolfe
The Eighth Annual Neuroscience Conference at Wake Forest Baptist Health addresses current concepts, as well as in-depth analysis and clinical updates in the treatment and management of neurological disorders.
At the conclusion of these presentations, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss the current medical and surgical management of epilepsy.
• Describe the latest interventions for emergency treatments of stroke.
• Cite the most successful treatments for spinal disorders.
• Identify new developments in functional neurosurgery.
• Discuss an update on the comprehensive care of stroke patients.